Sunday, July 31, 2011

Could you believe that I made a mistake on......

     As I sit here on this beautiful Sunday morning, while everybody is either sleeping in or heading to the beach or having a BBQ or whatever you usually do, Im sitting here rewriting and recalculating my whole plan as I got the dates wrong. Where I thought we were 12 weeks out, Im actually 9 weeks out. :/  Dont even ask how I made such a mistake and while I was at the beach yesterday with the girls I accidently found out while talking to a friend on the phone... Dam girl, thats 3 weeks, thats 3kgs, that could lose the game!

     So What do I do now?  Quit?  Could this be a sign?  First, my usual diet makes me gain weight instead of lose and now I get the dates wrong.  I feel frustrated, I feel stupid, and I feel I may not make it.....
Hold on, I may not make it.... So there is a chance I do make it?  If I change it up again and increase my cardio and lower my calories, a bit of bing abit of bang.... I could make it... But isnt quitting easier, and saying I wont make it rather than working my butt off and accomplishing my goal to get on stage and bring out the best package I can....:)
           WINNERS DONT QUIT AND CHAMPIONS DONT SETTLE FOR 2ND BEST! :)
Now we're talking.... ;)
     So whats the plan?  Firstly, no more cheats.  Secondly, morning & evening cardio, thirdly, 6 days weights and fourthly, change my protein sources to more quality protein and cycle my fats.  Yes thats the plan.  I was stressing out yesterday, but it didnt even cross my mind to quit.  We work things around it, jump over the blocks and grab our goals.  Now Im gonna really work hard so I may not have too much time 2 partee with da gangsters or chill but its all gonna be worth it in the end...I got you reading my blog and keeping updated on my FB page, and I cant let anyone down now, especially myself and my girls.... Girls are excited!
     Time for a game of basketball with the girls down the park.... They love shooting hoops, extra cardio and a great leg workout for me & combined family time! ;)

TRAIN HARD - EAT CLEAN - KEEP SMILING :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment