Thursday, August 18, 2011

I CAN SEE MY ABSSSS!!!

Back from my Summer break and Im sooking it wasnt long enough... ;(
Trained twice a day, and diet was on track.  I here people complaining that they gain weight during their holidays... You try contest preperation away on vacation... Packed tupperware and a room near the closest gym! You wont gain another kilo in your life!
Im tweaking my diet a little stricter, actually alot stricker now as were 6 weeks out and half way there were we started from since I made that lovely mistake of 3 weeks.  Still cant get over that...
Ive lost 7 kgs and still have a little more to bring in that tight package better than last year.  I can see so much change in my body now that the fat is coming off!
As I get leaner I stay stronger and it motivates me!!  The best part is seeing your abs... That feeling of accomplishment pays it all off...
I know you're waiting for pics but Im really hard on myself and I dont post until the final shot!  It really gets me depressed when I see myself in a shape that Im not happy to sit at....believe me, I let myself go, really go and Im working so hard now to prove to myself I can do it.. Ive done it before and Im doing it again...
My energy levels at the moment are pretty shit... Im getting over the gym I usually train at and I think its time for a change... Changes are always good remember....
Ive dropped half my fat intake also and added greens instead so that explains my energy level...
Fats are more dense and more calories and incase I miss a 3rd session there isnt any damage done... But when I feel picky I go for a few almonds...
This is just a quick update and I will be trying to update more regularly now that were getting close.
Ive ordered my tanning products, bikini, shoes and bits and pieces so Im waiting for it all to arrive... Ive booked for my makeup to be done, having extensions put in so its a really good feeling preparing for a figure show!
Lets just hope it all arrives here In Cyprus... I usually have to chase it all up to be on time.... The joy of living on a small island that gets forgotten to be put on the map! :P
Oh shoot its past my bedtime.... catch ya soon
TRAIN HARD-EAT CLEAN-KEEP SMILING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment