Sunday, August 21, 2011

6 weeks out !!!

Getting closer each week and changes all over.  My diet this week consists of:


  • Baked Eggs
  • Egg whites with Avocado
  • Fish and Avocado
  • 2 meals of Fish and Brocoli
  • Egg whites with Cinnamon & Splenda (have to have a bit of sweetness to stay sain :P)
Every morning I wake up and take my supplements needed on an empty stomach before I go for my walk in the city of Nicosia.  All days except for today as I felt I needed Sunday off.  My body is begging for a rest.  You ,must always listen to your body.
I train weights 6 days a week although Im not happy with the energy of the gym Ive been training these last 2 months Im moving to a new gym a little further from my home, but if its got the energy to train then Im happy to drive 10 mins further.
I also do a second cardio session before my last meal for the 5 days.  Depending how I feel I go for 40-60 mins.  Its additional cardio, I put the girls to bed and then I go off.  It feels good to be able to do that additional extra little bit when you could have been sitting at home watching tv sipping on a frappe or a heinekan.  I rather burn calories! :)
I will continue this plan for this week and will reassess if I need to change things up next week if I havent made the losses I want.
Lets hope I get my routine sorted this week aswell as my bikini sent to me.  Such a hassle living on an island that doesnt offer these services and having to wait for International postage etc.  Even though I wouldnt change Jo for anybody.  For all you comp prep, www.styleonstage.com.au is the place you should be looking at.
I have seen amazing changes in my body this week, although it has left me very tired today, I cant even drive to go the beach or pool with the kids.  Im actually really drained.  I will be spending this time with the family and go for my cardio later on this evening.  I really need to rest.
My supplements have all changed, I will no longer be taking any of the previous supplements I have been posting.  I will do a full blog on my supplements at the moment later on today when the girls have a nap :)
I have some great news to share also that I did post on my wall... Bet youre dying to hear what it is :P
Quick update and please leave a comment, would love to know what you think... 


No comments:

Post a Comment