Thursday, July 28, 2011

Figure Food and 12 weeks out!

     You've all been waiting for the mysterious meal plan Im using to get ready for my next show.  Ive taken my time so I can test and see the results to be able to continue and yet let you know if you will try it.  I stress that its a wrong diet to any beginner and you should get your docs approval if you are thinking about doing it.  When my customised mealplan doesnt work, and neither does Monica Brants or Kai Greenes then try it :)

     Its a diet based on Protein and Fats.  Extremely low carbs.  Actually no carbs at all.
6 meals per day and you can eat whichever meal you want at any time.  There isnt a pre or post training meal aslong as you eat whats on the plan.  I spaced out 3 hours between each meal.  

     You will need a very good whey isolate protein with no carbs and fat.  I use Ultimate Nutrition ISOcool.
Natural Peanut Butter and the only ingredients to be peanuts and oil.  Go organic, its the best

Meal 1:           4 egg whites + 3 whole eggs
Meal 2 + 4:    25gms Protein on water + 1 tbsp Peanut butter
Meal 3 + 5:    4oz Chicken + 1oz raw cashews/almonds
Meal 6:          3 oz salmon + 1 cup of green veges.

Boring I know, but this is contest preperation, its not a way of life.  I couldnt stick my usual diet and wasnt seeing the results I usually do and didnt want to risk not competing, Im not a quitter.  Thats why Ive joined the war and am battling to win it!

The first 3 days are the killers.  I had no energy, migraines, stomach cramps, I was miserable and very emotional.  I was aware of this happening, so I took each day slowly, didnt plan for any extremities and just trained and spent time with the kids.  
On the 4th day, I could see that Id lost the glycogen in my muscles and appeared flatter.... and harder. Love the hard look.  I took 2 weeks straight with no cheats and lost 3 kgs.  Water from my muscles.  Doesnt matter now cos I have energy and Im not hungry at all & am burning fat. I can go 4 hours without a meal.  Usually last 2.5 hours max :P

I do slow cardio every morning and train 5 days a week. 
We are 12 weeks out on Sunday and Ive got to train hard this season.  I have a few good people around me that are keeping me motivated and getting me through the days where the bad people try to bring me down.  I cant stress how important it is for your support team.  Get rid of the shit and stay with 1 or 2 people that know their stuff and what youre going through.

Im building my website during this prep and giving all my training and diet complimentary at the moment.  Being a single mum isnt easy in the jungle, but I have a goal, and I will find ways around it to keep my family happy and succeed in life.  Find my athlete page of FB, Froso LUCA Athlete and Ill keep all the tips coming, as they do come from inside of my heart.  Please post on my wall and let me know what you'd like for me to include.  

Any questions please dont hesitate to contact me.
TRAIN HARD - EAT CLEAN - KEEP SMILING :)




2 comments:

  1. What an inspiration you are!!! Fantastic work ;-) Can't comprehend there being any negative people but I suppose that is life.... best of luck (although I know it takes alot more than that from what you do) hope you do well this year ;-) will follow your Facebook page... Cheers, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you comment Bren :)
    Let me know if you have any questions Ill be happy to help you xo

    ReplyDelete