Saturday, July 2, 2011

16 weeks out

     The hardest part I think of preparing for the show is getting on track.  What I mean there is keeping focused, committed, determined and not feeling like you've let yourself down when you've had to miss a session or cheated on your diet.  Thats why I always like to start early, allowing myself that cheat and that time to make up for the session missed due to my responsibilities in life, not because I was too tired to get to the gym... No, it doesnt work like that. :)  As soon as my diet is on track and I start seeing results in the mirror, then were on a roll from there onwards. 
     I allowed myself 2 cheats a week up until now.  This changes as of now, were dropping down to 1 cheat per week.  My cardio sessions in the morning last between 45 mins- 60 mins.  Depending how I feel, I may take it to 75-80 mins.  Getting some extra calories burnt doesnt hurt me! :)  My training program has been split to 3 days on and 1 day off for the moment.  Im focusing on my shoulders, back & butt so that puts me in a push, pull, legs program.  On my off day I do either stairs or track aswell as my cardio in the morning... Off means NO weights!  I train hard but I eat alot of food, good food & supplement so that assists with my recovery.  Very important to rest and not overtrain. 
     Changing cities and starting over again has become a part of my life lately.... Starting from scratch can be hard and Im really pushing myself again cos this is what makes me who I am today.  Im trying to meditate every day to release the stress buildup of each day and am finding it when I wake up in the morning I can stick to my goals, routine, diet, and feel good each day... I see the positive in everything and try to always smile, not because my life is so bloody amazing and that I dont have 1 single problem in it, but because I choose to live like this.  I am in control of my daily decisions and I am happy that Im going through this because I live MY LIFE.  I am what you see because this is how I live it.  You should really try it.
     You can find some free videos on you tube for meditation.  If you are a beginner.  Hope you are enjoying my posts on FB and my BLOG, as I like to share what I learn.  Make sure you email me your questions and any concerns and I will try answer as soon as I find the answer if I dont know it :)
     One more thing, CONfitENT Personal Training will be trading out of FIT & FUN gym in Nicosia.  This is where Ill be basing my business & that doesnt mean that if you are already a member in another gym you have to come there to for me to train you.  I can come to your home, your city if its in Cyprus and even your gym for a small extra fee to cover my expenses.  I chose FIT & FUN because it has a massive open space(rarely do you get this in Cyprus), new equipment, its clean & central, it has 2 levels,  many classes, a stair master :), happy owner, near my home (making more hours available as I have less travel time), and BRAND SPANKING NEW.  Im so excited I cant wait to start training clients!  I have an opening special that you can find on the CONfitENT FaceBook page or the link on my WALL.  Please contact me for pricing as my Personal Training is a full package including your training, NUTRITION (personal trainers can not write out nutrition plans, unless they are QUALIFIED as Nutrition COACHES, I AM), Supplementation & 24 hour Online Support. 

Until next time....
TRAIN HARD - EAT CLEAN - KEEP SMILING :)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment